If you are hardworking, passionate to succeed and own a desire to earn up to or beyond £80k-£100k commission, then working for one of the top home improvement companies within the South East should be your next career move.
Have I got your attention?
Working in an established business of over 40 years means we know what we are doing, have a superb range of products, three showrooms and are still growing (up 17% YOY).
We have just recruited 4 more operational, admin and customer staff but for sales, I need 3 more highly driven self employed sales advisors to work qualified passive leads within the South East; particularly around our showroom in Tunbridge Wells but also for our showrooms in Haywards Heath and the flagship supercentre in Heathfield.
Just 3 additional self-employed Sales Advisors to join my hugely successful sales team who want to help me develop the next phase of our expansion plans. Is one of them you?
…must be highly driven, hungry and adaptable as a Sales Professional with a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets. If you have experience in direct sales of home improvement products, you will be a valuable asset to our team immediately. However, I welcome talented individuals from both within and outside of the industry if you have worked in other areas of direct sales and have the proven track record I seek.
You’ll need your own car and there is travelling to client’s homes involved but I and my team try to keep you nearer to your home area depending on your current location.
You will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business. You must be smart and professional as you will be setting the first impression of our company. Excellent numerical skills, good problem-solving skills, and basic IT skills are required. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate the customer.
If you’ve done this before, I respect you may have certain preferred products already. But I will train you or any other successful applicant to cross and up sell which will maximise your opportunity. Of course, you may occasionally have evening calls to make and also see some client’s weekends. But then you’ll also be working your own hours as a self-employed advisor so you can fit this work in around your home or social life too. So long as you are flexible and willing to take on board what we do and how we do it, I will help you be a success.
In fact I took on two new recruits in January and February who hit sales of £175k between them in their first month and they continue to exceed my expectations, so I have the leads and am able to get the best from you IF you have the ability to advise and confidently desire to sell and can close. Come and join them!
Our first-class marketing strategy and exemplary reputation ensures our self-employed Sales Design Consultants benefit from a high volume of expertly qualified appointments.
- Responsible for meeting with homeowners, providing support and help to create the homeowner’s dream home, offering different suggestions and options to suit their needs.
- You will be required to measure windows, doors, porches, and roofline products.
- You will be pro-active and confident in offering different suggestions and options to suit the customer’s needs and aspirations.
- You will be able to work with sales goals and adjust to customers’ needs to close a sale.
- You will demonstrate confidence to the customer, explaining the quality of the product and the benefits of industry leading products which provide a lifetime of comfort, security, and overall peace of mind.
- You will display a genuine caring approach, which will support and help the customer to solve problems to fill the needs that their home currently lacks.
- To demonstrate sample products, explaining what we offer and how this offering will resolve the customers current problems and further achieve the longevity and quality that we guarantee.
- To be able to comply with the legal requirements of the FCA when demonstrating the various finance options.
- You will be well presented and professional, respecting both the customer and the customer’s home.
- You will ensure excellent timekeeping and diary management.
- Display a polite, courteous, and enthusiastic approach, with the ability to develop excellent customer relations, showing interest in the customer’s personal interests when finding out the needs of the homeowner.
- Ensure the customer is always involved, display excellent listening skills, encouraging the customer to express their needs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate the Customer.
- You must be friendly, determined, and able to demonstrate the value of our marketplace product to new customers.
Just send me a CV via the form below and don’t forget to give me your mobile number. My name’s Mark and I’m the sales director so contact me and I will call and make an appointment in person or via zoom/teams.
Our strap line is ‘your first step to a brighter home’. Your next step could be a bright one too.
I look forward to hearing from you today!